OSERS Meeting Schedule
OSERS COVID-19 INFORMATION UPDATE
OSERS COVID-19 Update as of April 10, 2020
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
Thursday, October 1, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
Teachers Administrative Center, 3215 Cuming Street, Board Conference Room – 2nd Floor, Omaha, NE
1. Roll Call
2. Action on September 3, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes
3. Action on September 8, 2020 Special Meeting Minutes
4. Discussion on Financial Statements – August 2020 (unaudited)
5. Discussion on Investment Report for 2Q 2020
6. Discussion on AON - Capital Markets Assumptions
7. Discussion on Legislative Bill 31 (2019) and LR 318 (2020)
8. Action / Discussion on "Allowable Indirect Cost" FY 2020
9. Executive Director’s Report
10. Trustee’s Report
11. Action on Legal Matters – (closed session)
12. Actions on Payroll, Retirements, Deaths, Refunds & A/P (closed session)
13. New Business
Public Comment is open for the February, May, August and November Retirement Board meetings only. Any other request or matter to come before the Retirement Board will be listed as an Agenda item. Public comment is an opportunity for the public to address the Retirement Board with comments and opinions.
Agenda items are subject to reordering at discretion of the board president, please attend the entire meeting to ensure you're able to hear any discussion.