Retirement Board of Trustees Meeting Digest
OSERS 2018/2019 Pension Payroll Cycle
Did Filing Your 2018 Taxes Make You Scream?
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 3:30 p.m.
Teachers Administrative Center, 3215 Cuming Street, Board Conference Room – 2nd Floor, Omaha, NE
1. Roll Call
2. Action on August 6, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
3. Discussion on Financial Statements & Budget Report – July 2019
4. Discussion with Seim Johnson – 2019 Audit Opening Meeting
5. Action on Legal Matters – (closed session)
6. Actions on Payroll, Retirements, Deaths, Refunds & A/P (closed session)
7. Discussion on OSERS Members’ Employee Contribution Regular Interest for 2019 / 2020
8. Action on NCTR 2019 Annual meeting – OSERS Delegation
9. Action on Resolution for James Ripa to NCTR
10. Action / Discussion on Sustainability Study
11. Executive Director’s Report
12. Trustee’s Report
13. New Business
Public Comment is open for the February, May, August and November Retirement Board meetings only. Any other request or matter to come before the Retirement Board will be listed as an Agenda item. Public comment is an opportunity for the public to address the Retirement Board with comments and opinions.
Agenda items are subject to reordering at discretion of the board president, please attend the entire meeting to ensure you're able to hear any discussion.