Retirement Board of Trustees Meeting Digest
2019-2020 OSERS Retirement Workshop Flyer
2019 Actuary RFP
2019 RFP Clarification Question Responses
Notice of Election
Call for Nominations for Retirement Board Seat
(Annuitant Member Board Seat)
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
Thursday, February 6, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
Teachers Administrative Center, 3215 Cuming Street, Board Conference Room – 2nd Floor, Omaha, NE
1. Roll Call
2. Public Comment
3. Action on January 9, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes
4. Discussion on Legislative Update
5. Discussion on Sustainability Study
6. Discussion on 2020 Trustee Election
7. Discussion on Financial Statements & Budget Report – December 2019
8. Executive Director’s Report
9. Trustee’s Report
10. Action on Legal Matters – (closed session)
11. Actions on Payroll, Retirements, Deaths, Refunds & A/P (closed session)
12. New Business
Public Comment is open for the February, May, August and November Retirement Board meetings only. Any other request or matter to come before the Retirement Board will be listed as an Agenda item. Public comment is an opportunity for the public to address the Retirement Board with comments and opinions.
Agenda items are subject to reordering at discretion of the board president, please attend the entire meeting to ensure you're able to hear any discussion.